Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The Legend of Patty O'Nguyen (In Limerick)

there once was a playboy named patrick
who met up with the playful boy matrick
the two met a third
though dave was a nerd
he could chill with us if he used chapstick

we played pool nearly every evening
though nary a soul in saigon could defeat'em
but for one lucky break
off an unlucky break
i slipped, scratched my chin, n'almost beat'em

there once was a young man from jersey
with girlies he was always so flirty
they called him dep chai
which must've been why
he got pussy like goldfish got thirsty

a barbie named lucy was quite the catch
but at first it seemed her name didn't match
a vietnamese
though hardly a tease
she was apparently named after her snatch

he wanted a dancer from paradise
unaware she was really a parasite
'cause after they'd roll
she'd look like a troll
so from then on he wished she was outta sight

we assumed he had the largest between us
though his little brother had never seen us
from lucy to thuy
he 'ven gave it to nhi
his big fat american heart

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the best damn thing I've ever read in my life!! Miss you guys, man...Good times...Good times.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you best be preparing mine matty boy.... -devo in Saigon

7:30 PM  
Blogger Avi Tinder said...

(flashback)
My Friend the Africa

My friend the African stole my pen
I dont know when
Cause he didn't ask if he can
When he went to China, he carried around yen,
To see if he could buy a benz.
Instead, he took home a hen
And met up with some men
Then fell asleep in someone's den
After making love to Shven.
By the end
He was left with only a ten
And eventually I met up with him again.
We chowed down on some fig-new-tens


yeah I'da posted White Chocolate but I couldnt find it xoxo

5:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh???..what????...huh!!!!!
lol hope ur ok mat..have a nice day..
-me-

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home